70th China Electronics Fair (CEF)
As the most authoritative comprehensive electronics show, CEF has the longest history, the more general categories, the most profound influence and the largest scale. Growing up with China's electronic industry, CEF has witnessed the transition and development of China's electronic and information industry from planned economy to market economy.
CEF has impressive influence worldwide. As the largest electronics fair, CEF is one of five members in Asian Electronics Exhibition Conference Confederation (AEECC). It is listed in top 5 Asian electronics exhibitions with CEATEC JAPAN, KES, Taitronics and HK Electronics Fair.
- In 1964, CEF was held in Beijing for the first time and began its long journey.
- In 2003, as the only electronics fair, listed in classed "A" exhibition by Ministry of Commerce.
- In 2004, organized by AEECC, AEES and CEF co-operated successfully in Shanghai and completed the combination of the greatest electronics fairs.
- In 2007, CEF's countrywide strategy was formed.
Shenzhen(Spring Edition)-Shanghai(Fall Edition)-West China(Summer Edition)
- China Consumer Electronics Fair (Shenzhen)
- China Consumer Electronics Fair
- 78th China Electronics Fair
- 74th China Electronics Fair
- The 17th Shanghai Int'l Ad, Print, Pack, Paper Expo
- 72nd China Electronics Fair
- China Electronics Fair (West China) 2008
- The 16th Shanghai Int'l Ad, Print, Pack, Paper Expo
- Die & Mould China 2008
- The 15th China International Stone Processing Machinery, Equipment and Products Exhibition
- 2007 China International Industry Fair
- China International Knitting Trade Fair
- 68th China Electronics Fair & 2006 Asia Electronics Exhibition
- 2006 China International Industry Fair
- The 15th East China Fair
Next Activity: The 6th Dongguan China Shoes. China Shoetec (Autumn 2007)
Previous Activity: Productronica 2007