8 Inch Submersible Deep Well Pump, Stainless Steel Impeller, Water Pump
- Theory: Jet Pump
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Jet Pump
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: Aidepump or OEM
- Packing: 1PCS in 1 Box
- Standard: CE, GS
- Origin: China
- HS Code: 841381
- Production Capacity: 5000PCS/Month
8" (inch) submersible pumps are Stainless Steel Casting Submersible Borehole Pump, Head. Max = 500m, Flow = 100 m3/h, Power = 150HP to 12.5HP, these are more strength, durability, reliability than other submersible pumps.
Eg. Model: 8CS100-15;
Well diameter: 8"(200mm);
Head. Max: 330m;
Naminal flow rate in 100m3/h;
Pump Stages: 15S;
For water supply from wells or reservoirs.
For domestic use, for civil and industrial applications,
For garden use and irrigation.
Water temperature up to 55C
Minimum internal diameter of well: 200mm.
Maximum immersion depth: 550m.
Auto Micro Computer, on request.
Warranty: 3 year
1, Top Bracket: Casting Stainless Steel
2, Bushing: High Grade Stainless Steel Added wih Special Hardening Material
3, Intermedate Bearing: Polyurethane
4, Diffuser: Casting Stainless Steel
5, Impeller: Casting Stainless Steel
6, Neck Ring: Casting Stainless Steel
7, Shaft: (1)AISI304ss (2)AISI316ss
8, Bottom Bracket: Casting Stainless Steel
9, Suction Strainer: Stainless Steel
10, Coupling: NEMA Standards; Stainless Steel
1. Stainless steel components for durability and robustness to increase run time and trouble-free operation. Many technical features of the design make this pump range very compact and extremely reliable.
2. Three-dimensional twisted blades of the impeller and diffuser design ot enhance efficiency and to reduce energy consumption.
3. Four rods to improve stiffness and assure permanent alignment of all the components.
4. Motor adapter and discharge head may be removed without disturbing the impeller/diffuser stack.
5. Built-in check valve and over size pump shaft.
6. Very compact and extremely reliable to resist to the most complex and servere conditions.
7. Easily serviceable without the need of special tools.
1. Capacities up to 120m3/h at 50Hz/650GPM at 60Hz.
2. Heads to 450m at 50Hz/1650feet at 60Hz.
3. Maximum allowable amount of sand 50gr/m3(of the same hardness and granulometry of silt).
4. Water temperature range: From -5C to 60C.
5. Rotation: Counter clockwise when looking into the discharge.
6. Motor adapter in compliance with NEMA standard.
7. Pump can work continuously in a vertical or horizontal position.