- Origin: Taiwan
Rubber splicing tape is made of the Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) so it can perform very well, especially being applied in high voltage situations.
* Flame retardant
* High thermal conductivity
* Weather ability, self-fusing, and insulation
* Coating the T or irregular type joint of high/low voltage bus bar for anticorrosion.
* The insulation of the electric cable joint under 1000V
* Recovering the insulation of the middle of electric cable joint under 69KV
* The covering for the suspending cable
* The temperature of normal operation is around 90º C and it can overload to 130º C through 100hours in an emergency
* Snap strength: > 2kg
* Extension: > 1000%
* Insulation: > 1 x 106mΩ
* AC voltage: > AC 60Hz 28kV
* 0.75mm x 38mm x 5m
* 0.75mm x 50mm x 5m
We also provide a customized service, such as customizing a special length or width, to satisfy your requirements.