Colorful Pearloid, Drum Wraps Cover Material (CELLULOID)
- Model NO.: CELLULOID
- Trademark: Cellulose
- Packing: Export Carton Packing
- Standard: SGS Text
- Origin: China
- HS Code: 39207300
- Production Capacity: 50tons Per Month
1. What's Celluloid?
Celluloid is used nitro-cotton as the basic raw material, made of camphor and organic solvents as a thermoplastic, it has bright color, color range, flash is good, transparent, flexible water & oil, alkali resistance, high strength, easy to molding process etc. Therefore, although the advent of celluloid more than a century, but enduring. Yet he is still widely used in manufacture of decorative materials, musical instruments, guitar (it) picks, hair clips, arts and crafts (such as the artificial pearl, Buddha bead...), table tennis, eyeglass frames, cultural and educational supplies, military supplies. Now, we are constantly developing new varieties to meet the trend of the times to meet the markets' needs.
2. Celluloid Sheet Variety:
* Patterns: With pearl or not in different colors.
* Transparent, translucent, opaque
* Layer, multilayer (second floor, three-layers, )
* Monochrome, color (including many different kinds of colors and patterns. ).
3. Celluloid Sheet Specifications:
* 0.13 mm to 4 mm
* General Size: L * W = 1570 mm * 700 mm
4. Celluloid Sheet purposes:
* Musical instrument decoration materials, guitar picks
* Lady's accessories
* Crafts (such as the artificial pearl, Buddha bead...)
* Stationery (such as the curve board, pen rod coating...)
* Table Tennis
* Eyegalsses Frame
* Ammunition material
* Other uses (such as coated photo frames, certificate frames, holder...)
Thank you for your attention and visiting us.