Heat Resistant Copper Alloy Wire (Cuag)
- Trademark: Kangcheng
- Production Capacity: 12,000tons/year
1. Name of the product: Heat Resistant Copper Alloy Bare Wire
2. Diameter: 0.025mm-0.10mm,
3. Guage: AWG(38-50) SWG(41-50)
4. Structure: Bare wire consisting of copper silver alloy mixed by other trace elements.
1) Electrical property of high Electrical conductivity
2) Recrystallization temperature and intenerate temperature of this wire are 80 degree Centigrade -100degree centigrade higher than other bare wires'
3) Excellent Intenerate Resistance
4) High Tensile Strength
5) Excellent Bending Resistance
6. Typical Applications: Suitable to leads for electrical component. Ideal material to used in high temperature environment.
Inner packing: Carton Outer packing: Pallet.