2.5cmX5m 24rolls/box 12boxes/CTN 47.5X32.5X36.5
5cmX5m 12rolls/box 12boxes/CTN 47.5X32.5X36.
The effect of Kinesiology Taping
1. Normalize Muscle Functions.
It treats muscle pain due to overuse and troubles. The stressed muscles return to initial state from shoulder pain caused by holding heavy things, calf pain caused by walking too much, whole body pain due to long time exercise, cramp, etc.
2. Increase Circulation of Blood, Lymph, and Tissue Liquid.
Its normally called bad blood circulation and examples are treating shoulder stiff and cold feeling disorder. When circulation of blood and lymph goes bad, it sticks to one place and as it becomes clot, it starts to put pressure on nerves. Through taping, it gives space between skin and organs which helps circulation and improve all kinds of illnesses.
3. Reduce Pain
It stimulus skin and muscle which reduces neurologically. By nature, people themselves have function for reducing pain and it activates by attaching this tape.
4. Prevent from runoff of Articulation.
When muscles pulls bone due to abnormal stress, articulation might run off.
By pasting the tape, movement of muscles goes normal state and it prevent from runoff of articulation.
The caution of Kinesiology Taping
1) Find the right part of muscle you feel pain and tape it fitted to your muscle size and shape. When muscle comes back to normal state, there should be wrinkles on the tapes.
2) Do not extend the tape. Rather stretch the muscle to the maximum and tape it.
3) Clean the part you are going to tape.
4) After taping, if you feel itchy or flare, remove the tape immediately.
5) If you extend the tape, it might continuously stimulus the skin and cause skin trouble. &nsp; So, do not extend and tape it.
6) When removing the tape, take off along the skin texture and put one hand pushing your skin and use the other hand to remove the tape. Be careful to take it off slowly. (Dont take off it with a jerk. )
7) If possible, process taping with support of specialists. If processing individually, go over the taping instruction carefully before further process.