Shell Tube Heat Exchanger
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Export Markets: Eastern Europe, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
- Trademark: HENGLI
- Standard: ISO9001: 2008, ASME
- Origin: China
- Production Capacity: 6000 ton /year
Straight /U-tube, Hydrocyclone /Fluorescent Tube, Fixed /Floating Tube-sheet, 1/2 /4 Pass option
Connection Size: DN20-DN800
Total Heat Exchange Area: 4-2000 sq. M
Shell: Aluminum, Brass, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Alloy Steel, Copper, Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium, Cu-Ni, etc.
Tube: Aluminium Alloy, Brass, Copper, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Cu-Ni, etc.
Working Pressure: 0.6-10 MPa
Temperature Range: -20-1200 Deg. C
Test: Liquid/ Dyepenetrant Test
Design: Horizontal/ Vertical
- Universal corrosion resistance an excellent alternative to hastelloy, copper, titanium and other metals
- Flexibility of installation vertical/horizontal
- Easy replacement of tubes for repair and cleaning
- Ease of installation due to light weight
- Suitable for applications where large HTAs are required in limited space
SHENYANG designs and fabricates high efficiency heat system as per ASME code and ISO9001 for the use of machinery, turbines, engines, compressors.
All equipments are built to order. Excellent for heat transfer needs.