Ancient Clay Roof Tiles (001)
- Model NO.: 001
- Shape: Plane Tile
- Usage: Roof
- Application: Kitchen
- Size: 180*160mm
- Function: Acid-Resistant
- Color: Grey
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: 30 days
- Packing: Plywood Case
- Standard: Guobiao
- Origin: China
- HS Code: 69089000
- Production Capacity: 60000PCS/Day
Chinese ancient clay roof tiles
Our company is a giant factory and export merchant in China of all types of roof tiles and materials. There into, Chinese classical roof tile is our featured product. In recent years, they become more and more popular with western people. Unglazed clay roof tiles are also prevalent in America, used for classical garden building.
Features as follow:
1. Craftsmanship: First handmade into shape, then dry, then put into the large tunnel kiln to be burned under high temperature.
2. Regular colors: Grey, black and terracotta.
3. Usage: Garden pavilions, Buddhist temples, pavilion gazebos, drum tower, bell tower, memorial archway, and other Chinese antique constructions.
4. Characters: Frost resistance, low water absorption, unglazed surface but smooth, free pollution, green roof, easy to install, handle and maintain, look more aesthetic, classic but no lack of modern fashion feelings.
5. Main markets: North America, Southeast Asia, West Europe, Oceania, Bahrain, Greece, Sweden and Russia.
6. Package: Plywood cases, per one 100*90*80cm, free fumigated and pollution