- Raw Material: Plants
- Gotu Kola Extracts: Extract
- Gotu Kola Teas: Tea
- Gotu Kola Tablets: Tablet
- Centella Asiatica Capsules: Capsules
- Export Markets: Global
- Production Capacity: 50, 000 Kgs/Year
Botanical Name: Centella asiatica
Other Common Names of Gotu Kola: Indian pennywort, pennywort, asiatic pennywort, antanan, pegaga, brahmi, chi-hsueh ts'ao, man t'ien hsing.
Therapeutic Uses of Gotu Kola and Claims
* Gotu Kola is known as a longevity herb and often used as a general health tonic.
* Historically, christian louboutin, gotu kola has been used to treat many disorders; Including syphilis, hepatitis, chaussures louboutin pas cher, epilepsy, stomach ulcers, nervous conditions, diarrhea and fever.
* This herb can be used externally for wounds and skin lesions.
* Gotu kola has been shown to support the blood vessels and help lower blood pressure with regular use. This helps reduce the frequency and severity of chronic venous insufficiency and the development of varicose veins.
* There is support to show that this plant may help with nervous conditions, especially anxiety and insomnia.
* Sufferers of scleroderma may find relief from the use of gotu kola.
* Anklylosing spondylitis (arthritis of the spine) and rheumatoid arthritis may also respond well to this herb.
* This herb helps rejuvenate the brain and nervous system and helps improve brain health. This herb has shown anti-aging properties.