Gi/Gp Galvanized Steel Pipes/Tube
- Type: Welded
- Usage: Pipeline Transport
- Section Shape: Round
- Technique: ERW
- Application: Fluid Pipe, Structural Pipe, Construction Pipe etc.
- Certification: BSI
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Processing: Threading, Coupling and with Plastic Caps Protect
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: EXA
- Packing: Sea Worthy Package
- Standard: BS 1387 BG/T 3091 API 5L, GB/T3087, GB/T8163, GB/T
- Origin: China
- HS Code: 7306309000
- Production Capacity: 10000 Tons/Month
GI/GP Galvanized Steel Pipes/Tube
WT: 0.5-2, 5mm
Material: Q195, Q215, Q235, A53 (A, B)
Technique: ERW (electric resistance welding)
Application: Transportation of oil, gas, air, water and hot water for getting warm or steam or other constrution uses.
Standard: BS 1387, ASTM A53-2007
Surface Treatment: Galvanized, 60-120G/M2
Ends Treatment: Straight cut, beveled, with caps at the ends, or according to your requirement
Package: In bundles tied with steel strips, wrapped with water-proof plastic cloth, or by your requirement
Delivery Term: Tarde terms: FOB, CIF, CFR
Delivery time: According to your order quantity
Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight
All the production process are made under the ISO9001: 2000 strictly!
We are in good faith for business, so our company has good reputation in the market. We hope to establish long-term business with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit!