Fluorescent Spray Paint
- Method: Spray
Package: 400ml/can, 12 cans/carton
Carton Size: 278× 208× 201 mm
Common Color: 12 colors
Nozzle Shape: Fan-shaped
Main Ingredient: Resins, Pigments and fillers, Solvents, Additives, Propellants
Spray rate: ≥ 98%
Pressure inside: 0.3-0.5 Mpa(25 Degree)
Drying time: Tack free: ≤ 10min
Hard dry: ≤ 60min
Gloss: ≤ 30%
Hardness: ≥ HB
Adhesion: ≤ Grade 2
Flexibility: Grade 1
Validity: 3 years
This product belongs to high-level fluorescent paint, is make of imported synthetic resin, special effects fluorescent pigment and sunshine tolerance auxiliaries, with features of easy application, well atomization and high-emission rate. The paint coating can dry quickly under room temperature, and has exceptional fluorescent effect which can provide the brilliant color when illuminate by light source, with excellent decorative performance as well.
The paints can be widely used for advertisement, interior decoration, upholstery and instruments, suitable for metals, wood with finished surfaces, glass, ABS and other surfaces, but should avoid connecting with gasoline or use on other organic solvents equipments.
1. Completely take off the grease, water track and dust which stick on the object of being spray.
2. Use putty to fill the cupped areas of the object, and then rub-down, first spraying a layer of white primer.
3. Shake up and down about 30 seconds before use.
4. Press the nozzle with index finger, then spray back and forth with a distance of 25-30 cm away from the object.
5. Adopt repeated spray method. Spray a thin layer every 10-15 minutes, repeat 2-3 times can achieve a better result.
6. Reverse the can after finish spraying, then press the nozzle about 3 seconds until the gas emission, clear up the nozzle to prevent from plugging.