- Type: Emulsifier
- Trademark: ZHENGTONG
- Packing: Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside
- Standard: HACCP
- Origin: China
Description: Ivory white powder or particle solid.
Functional uses: It is usually used as the additive in bread, cake, butter, hydrogenated vegetable oil and vegetable oil powder, and has the functions to emulsify, increase stabilization, improve preservation, protect fresh etc.
1. Strengthen the toughness, elasticity of dough, enlarge the physical volume of the bread. Improve the structure of tissue, prolong shelf life and increase the soft feeling and pliability.
2. Complex compound can be formed by starch and DATEM to avoid starch from swelling and losing.
3. It is used as the emulsifier, dispersion agent to improve emulsification and the intermiscibility between oil and water.
4. It is used in butter to make the taste better.
Solubility: Dispersive in hot water, soluble in oil and fat, or some kinds of organic dissolvent such as carbinol, acetone, propanediol etc.
Acid value (mgKOH/g) 62—76
Saponification value (mgKOH/g) 380—425
Heavy metals (calculated by Pb)% ≤0.0010
Arsenic (Calculated by As)% ≤0.0003
Packing: Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net weight: 25KG/CTN(5*5KG)
Storage and transportation: Seal and store in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent to be damp and become agglomeration. Strictly forbid to store and transport with materials that is explosive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 18 months.