Sofa Recliner Mechanism (OEC2#)
- Model NO.: OEC2#
- Trademark: hongyang
- Production Capacity: 10000pcs/year
1. The ottoman adopts the design of wide heavy gauge links and built-in articulating elevated mid-ottoman. Profile shape designed for safety and appearance without pinch points. Articulating designs allows use of wider&higher mid-ottoman for elimination of entrapment areas and for leg support.
2. The system adopts the geometrically engineering theory. The occupant can change from the sitting position to reclining position at any position as he want to.
3. The system uses locking devices on both side brackets. It enables maximum synchronization of side positive locking of both sides. Ottoman is locked closed on both sides.
4. The system has a maximum reclining angle which is good for super-heavy occupant. The mechanism base width is closer to seat width while maintaining sufficient clearance between links to eliminate possibility of interference.
5. Use the slippery proof nut to fix the stabilizer tube. Set up the maximum strength stability and is side to side. It eliminates problems with flexing and breaking of tubes end at bend under big torque.
6. Large diameter stabilizer tubes with both ends flattened are used to obtain the maximum strength, side to side stability and torque control. Unique design of flattened tube end maximizes tensional strength unlike non-tubular cross members which have no significant tensional strength.
7. The system uses the extended life rivet joints design. All rivet joints have either acetal or bronze rivet bushing and acetal spacers to eliminate any steel to steel contact. No metal to metal noises when links contact nylon stop pins.