Neck and Shoulder Heat Pad
- Inside Material: Edible Sodium Acetate
- Features: Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly, Reusable, No Batteries
- Size: 12cm * 12cm, 80g
- Certificates: CE, SGS
- Test Reports From SGS: About Lead, Phthalates, Tra, Tpch, USP61, etc.
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: CONNIE or according to your request
- Packing: Polybag or White/Color/Display Box
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- HS Code: 3824909290
Range Of Application:
1. Therapeutic Uses: Neuralgia, rheumatism, migraine, arthralgia, lumbago, backache, joint pain, menstrual pain, hypothermia, abdominal cramping, pregnancy.
2. Leisure & Sport: Muscular aches & pains, sprains, pre competition warm up.
3. Home Uses: Relaxation, home facial, bed warmer, first aid kit.
4. Perfect for sporting and other outdoor activities - camping, skiing, fishing...
Instruction For Use:
1. Find and grasp the metal disc between thumbs and forefingers. Gently flex the metal disc back and forth until the contents of the heat pack starts crystallising.
2. Twist and squeeze the reusable heat pack until it is completely crystallised. This will soften it and ensure that heat generation is maximised.
3. Place the reusable heat pack in the cover/belt or wrap in a soft towel before applying. (It is possible to apply the heat pack without any cover but exposure to the atmosphere will decrease the warming time. )
Once the heat pack has cooled it needs to be recharged. Place the hot pack in boiling water with cloth below. Note, prevent the plastic bag from contacting the bottom of the pot for about 5 minutes or until all the crystal is dissolved.
1. Do not microwave, freeze or puncture the packs. They will not perform effectively and will void the lifetime warranty.
2. Do not ingest contents. If ingested, drink several glasses of water and seek
Medical attention immediately.
What is the pack
The Heat Pack contains water, a stainless steel disc and non-toxic food grade ingredients. This chemical even edible. It is also used as a food preservative. This means that it's safe for children or pets.
How many times can it be used?
There is no limit as to the number of times an Instant Heat Pack can be used. The pack will not operate if there is a hole in the vinyl.