Completely Stainless Steel Liquid Nitrogen Tank (YDS 18-80)
- Model NO.: YDS 18-80
- Type: Complete Set of Chemical Equipment
- Product Type: Cryogenic Liquid Tank
- Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Western Europe
- Trademark: UNI
- Packing: Bamboo Veneer Case
- Standard: ISO9001
- Origin: China
- HS Code: 7311009000
- Production Capacity: 300 Sets/Month
YDS Series Liquid Nitrogen Tank is mainly used for cold assembly, cold treatment, storage of livestock's semen, also can be used for storage of blood plasma, skin, internal organs, vaccine and microorganism, etc. In addition, also apply in the research of metallic physical property, space technology and electronic industry, etc. In a word, it has been widely used in Agriculture and Forestry, Animal industry, Medical Treatment and Public Health, Industrial and Mining Enterprises, National Defense and Scientific Research industry, etc.
Available from 1L to 960L, Diameter of mouth and neck can be customized following customers' request.
2. Structure Feather
YDS Series Liquid Nitrogen Tank is made from austenitic stainless steel, with good cryogenic property, beautiful profile and high strength, etc., can be used in various environments. Style B products have been added supporting structure, strengthening durable property for transportation.
The vessels adopt high vacuum, multilayer heat insulation, vacuum chamber equipped with adsorbent; It can keep vacuum degree for a long time.
Tank Lid is made up cap and core plug, Core plug is made by rigid foam plastic with good insulation property, with the function of reducing evaporation of liquid nitrogen and fixing pail.
In order to reduce the evaporation of liquid nitrogen during operation, the pail is made by stainless steel, the lever and pail are connected by glass fiber reinforced plastic tubules, working condition is stable and can be carried and long-distance transport.
The surface of vessels is polished finish, elegant appearance.
3. Usage and Maintenance of Liquid Nitrogen Tank
I) Usage of Liquid Nitrogen Tank
(1)This vessels can only be used for liquid nitrogen;
(2) Please check if it is clean and dry inside of tank, if it is sinking and serious impact.
(3)The methods of perfusion:
- It must be precoolled with little liquid nitrogen before perfusion;
- It's very important to let vaporing gas inside of liquid nitrogen tank exhaust smoothly during perfusion;
- Not allowed over capacity filling.
(4) Liquid Nitrogen supplement:
During being used for long-term storage, it needs to supplement liquid nitrogen periodically. The right time of supplement is when the remain capacity is one third of total capacity.
(5) Take and put pail must be gently, steady, quickly; Don't take in any impurity; Meanwhile do the best to avoid the grind between pail and tank neck.
For YDS-3. -10, -30, it is not only to attention to avoid topple over when clean the tank, but also avoid excessive impact, shake and hit during transportation and usage;
(6) Strictly prohibit putting things on tank lid and sealing mouth.
Ii) Usage of Liquid medium
(1) Liquid medium is ultralow temperature liquid, the operator must abide by handling points, attention to labor protection, strictly precautions frostbite.
(2) It must be draughty for the place of filling liquid medium and storage of tanks, avoiding suffocated or other safety accident causing by evaporation of liquid medium in quantity.
Iii) Maintenance of Liquid Nitrogen Tank
(1) It is not allowed to clean frost on neck and pipe by rigid things, in order to avoiding damage neck and pipe to decrease the tank property. The following handling rules to clean frost:
(2) After long time usage, it is must to clean up moisture and other impurity inside of tanks. When clean the tank, it is must to evacuate the liquid firstly, natural temperature reaches to above 0 degree, then clean the inside by neutral detergent, then wash by water, finally it's drying. You can choose to let it naturally drying, or warming up the inside, the temperature must be controlled less than 50 degrees.
|Model No.||Effective Capacity(Liters)||Dia. (mm)||
(Outer Dia. × Height)
|YDS-6-200||6||200||Φ 250× 290|
|YDS-6||6||50||Φ 219× 530|
|YDS-8-159||8||159||Φ 219× 550|
|YDS-10||10||50||Φ 273× 480|
|YDS-10-80||10||80||Φ 273× 480|
|YDS-10-125||10||125||Φ 273× 480|
|YDS-13||13||50||Φ 273× 565|
|YDS-13-80||13||80||Φ 273× 565|
|YDS-13-125||13||125||Φ 273× 565|
|YDG-15-200(Special)||15||200||Φ 325× 520|
|YDS-15||15||50||Φ 325× 520|
|YDS-15-80||15||80||Φ 325× 520|
|YDS-15-125||15||125||Φ 325× 520|
|YDS-20||20||50||Φ 325× 605|
|YDS-20-80||20||80||Φ 325× 605|
|YDS-20-125||20||125||Φ 325× 605|
|YDS-30||30||50||Φ 377× 630|
|YDS-30-80||30||80||Φ 377× 630|
|YDS-30-125||30||125||Φ 377× 630|
|YDS-30-200||30||200||Φ 377× 630|
|YDS-30B||30||50||Φ 377× 630|
|YDS-30B-80||30||80||Φ 377× 630|
|YDS-30B-125||30||125||Φ 377× 630|
|YDS-30B-200||30||200||Φ 377× 630|
|YDS-35B||35||50||Φ 377× 695|
|YDS-35B-80||35||80||Φ 377× 695|
|YDS-35B-125||35||125||Φ 377× 695|
|YDS-35B-200||35||200||Φ 377× 695|
|YDS-50B||50||50||Φ 450× 750|
|YDS-50B-80||50||80||Φ 450× 750|
|YDS-50B-125||50||125||Φ 450× 750|
|YDS-50B-200||50||200||Φ 450× 750|
|YDS-80B-80||80||80||Φ 450× 990|
|YDS-80B-125||80||125||Φ 450× 990|
|YDS-80B-200||80||200||Φ 450× 990|
|YDS-100B-80||100||80||Φ 500× 990|
|YDS-100B-125||100||125||Φ 500× 990|
|YDS-100B-200||100||200||Φ 500× 990|
|YDS-100B-250||100||250||Φ 500× 990|
|YDS-100B-315||100||315||Φ 500× 990|
|YDS-150B-80||150||80||Φ 550× 1150|
|YDS-150B-125||150||125||Φ 550× 1150|
|YDS-150B-200||150||200||Φ 550× 1150|
|YDS-150B-250||150||250||Φ 550× 1150|
|YDS-150B-315||150||315||Φ 550× 1150|
|YDS-150B-400||150||400||Φ 550× 1150|
|YDS-200B-125||200||125||Φ 550× 1400|
|YDS-200B-200||200||200||Φ 550× 1400|
|YDS-200B-250||200||250||Φ 550× 1400|
|YDS-200B-315||200||315||Φ 550× 1400|
|YDS-200B-400||200||400||Φ 550× 1400|
|YDS-200B-500||200||500||Φ 550× 1400|