Belladonna Liquid Extract
- Packing: 25kg in plastic drum
- Origin: China
- HS Code: 13021991
- Production Capacity: 10MT/month
Latin Name: Atropa Belladonna L.
Part of the Plant Used: Herb of Solanaceae's Atropa Belladonna L.
Atropa Belladonna liquid extract is brown liquid and used in Anti-alkali for the gallbladder, which can relieve the convulsion of leiomyoma, prevent from excreting of the gland, cure the gastric and duodenum ulcer, and relieve the convulsion of stomach and the intestine, as well as the angina of kidney and gallbladder.
Molecular Formula of Active Ingredients:
1. HPLC Hyoscyamine of Atropa Belladonna liquid extract: 0.7%-0.8% 1.4%-1.6%
2. HPLC: According to the clients' requirements.
1. Anti-alkali for the gallbladder;
2. Prevent from excreting of the gland;
3. Cure the gastric and duodenum ulcer;
4. Relieve the convulsion of stomach and the intestine, as well as the angina of kidney and gallbladder;