MDF Moulding Kitchen Cabinet Door
- Model NO.: 70A-Jalousie-P137
- Certification: ISO
- Style: Classical
- Material: MDF, Pb, Aluminium Alloy, WPC
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: SENNUO
- Packing: Export Carton
- Standard: ISO9001-2000
- Origin: China
- Production Capacity: 150000m2/Month
Wrapping door/ moulding door/ frame-mode door
1. Base materials: MDF(LVL, PB, Aluminium alloy, wood plastic composite)
2. Surface materials: PVC(PP, Wood veneer, Aluminium foil, Paper)
3. Color and measurement can be customized.
4. Core board: Flat panel, raised panel, jalousie panel, grid panel, MFC, glass etc.
Features of wrapping profiles:
1. Ecological levels of environmental protection.
2. The same designs, unified style element.
3. Good surface anti-aging properties, without craze, good size stability.
4. Good wood texture simulation sex, is the alternatives of natural lumber.
Features of frame-mode door assembled by wrapping mouldings:
1 Different moulds and strong design sense;
2 Reasonable structure;
3 The color of the surface is uniform and without the defects of chromatic aberration
4 The door panel, decorative profiles(mouldings)and decorative columns are monolithic and uniform style.
Sennuo company brief introduction:
1. Sennuo company founded in 2002 is a professional manufacturer intergrated home materials based on wrapping profiles.
2. Sennuo company owns BARBERAN wrapping production lines introduced from Spain and WEINIG profile milling equipment introduced from Germany.
3. Sennuo company not only takes furniture door, cabinet doors, wardrobe closet doors and supporting new-classical profiles as the leading products, but also supplies wrapping profiles for customers.