- Model NO.: G90105TA
- Application: Heater, Vaporizer
- Structure Material: Ceramic
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Principle: Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Brand: Green
- Material: Aluminun Ceramics
- Item: G90105ta
- Working Power: 150W
- Working Volatge: 230V
- Dimension: Standard Dimension 94mm Long
- Ceramic Holder: 18mm
- Cable: 500 Mm Long Silicone Cable
- Export Markets: Global
HIGHLY DURABLE AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT XIAMEN GREEN WAY'S IGNITER
----ceramic hot surface igniters for the sake of environment.
Xiamen Green Way is your best choice for high level quality and best price ceramic igniter for biomass burners with the advantages of long service time, fast heating rate, energy-efficient and eco-friendly.
1. High temperature-resistance ceramic heating element which can reach a permanent working temperature above 750° C
2. Energy saving, super fast heating-up
3. Air can through and around inside and outside of the heater.
Heat can be transfered from both inside and ouside of the heating element.
4. Electrically oxidation and corrosion-resistant
5. High load-bearing capacity(thermal shock resistance, cycles)
5. Customization the igniters according to customers' specific requirement.
Mass customization is available.
1 Item: G90105TA
2. Usage: Hot surface ihniter for pellet burner
3. Working Voltage: 230V
4. Power: 150 (W)
5Dimension: Standard Dimension
6Electrode: 500mm silicone cable
(1)Ready to fit solution: High temperature heating element in temperature-resistant ceramic socket
(2)Air can flow through and around inside and outside of heater
(3)Element temperature: Over 1000 ° C in permanent and alternating operation, for a short time up to 1200 ° C
(4)Lifetime up to 100, 000 heating cycles, depending on operating conditions
(5)Oxidation and corrosion-resistant
(6)Ignition through air heating: Due to extremely high heater temperature and ideal geometric conditions, air is heated in a very short time to very high temperatures, the ideal ignition blower!
(7)Igniting wood chips, firewood, coal bricks or other biomass (corn, etc. ) is possible.