Water-based Ink Refillable Dry Erased Marker (KB8007)
The pen or we call the liquid Chalk pen is made of the environment friendly materials, with the vertical ink construction, the pen has a fluent, clean and beautiful writing effect, can be dry erased easily, no dust, no toxic stuff.The ink can be refilled and the pen point can be used in both directions.
It is writing and marking tool good to health and environment.The Liquid Chalk Pen is considered the first of its kind in the world, perfect for writing or marking at green boards, blackboards, whiteboards, metal and glass, or any alcohol-fast surface.
The features of the Liquid Chalk Pen
1) The world's first non-toxic Liquid Chalk Pen;
2) No messy powder floating in the air or piling up on desks and chairs;
3) Providing a cleaner and healthier environment;
4) Goes on smoothly, can be read clearly and dry erased easily;
5) Refill available;
6) A longer life span (2 years min.);
7) A variety of colors available (white, red, yellow and blue);
8) Decreased need for ventilation due to the lack of dust and powder in the air.
The Method of Usage:
1) Open the pen cover on the top, fill the ink into the pen about 85% of the pen body, and then cover it with pen cap tightly.
2) Shake the ink in the pens sufficiently, then press the pen point for several times and hold on pressing if necessary until the ink fills the pen point completely.
3) Keep the correct ways of holding pens.
4) When the writing is getting dim, press pen point for several times until the ink refills the pen point.
5) When the pen point is getting dry and hard to write, use the opposite end of the pen point or replace it with a new one.
6) When the pen point has been worn off or broken and can't be used, replace it with a new one.
7) When the ink is used up, refill the ink.
8) After using the pen, please cover it with the pen cap tightly, or it will affect the use of the pen next time.
1) The pen should be used only with the special ink of our product.
2) Do not DIP the pen with water, or fill any other liquor into the pen.
3) If the writing or marking has been on the board for a long time and getting hard to be wiped off by a dry eraser, then wipe them off with a wet towel or cloth.
4) The ink is inedible and please keeps the pen away from fire.