Infectious Bronchitis Vaccine, Live (Strain H120)
- Model NO.: SYSZ (2012) No. 110572016
- for Animal: Fowl
- Dosage Form: Intranasal Eyedrop
- Type: Vaccines
- Function: Immune Stimulation
- Export Markets: Global
Infectious Bronchitis Vaccine, Live ( Strain H120 )
SYSZ (2012) No. 110572016
[Ingredients and Concentration]
The product is prepared by inoculating SPF chicken embryos with Infectious Bronchitis H120 strain, then harvesting infected embryo fluids and adding suitable stabilizer followed by lyophilization. Virus per dose is> 1 035EID50.
This product is a yellowish spongy loose clump, easily detached from the vial wall, and quickly solved after adding diluent.
[Functions and Uses]
It is used as an aid in the prevention of Infectious Bronchitis. To immunize after vaccination 5-8 days later, the immunization period is 2 months. For all varieties of newborn chicks. [Administration and Dosage]
Aseptically reconstitute the content of the desiccated vial with germfree diluent according to vial label.
Vaccinate by intranasal route, use the dropper suck vaccine, apply 1 drop (0.03ml) each. Vaccinate by drinking water, each dose should be doubled. The amount of drinking water according to the chicken age, 5-10 day-old chicken each inoculated with 5-10ml, 20-30 day-old chicken each inoculated with 10-20ml.
1. Vaccine diluted with diluent, keep in cold and dark place, and must be used within 4 hours.
2. Vaccinate by drinking water should avoid using metal containers. Should stop water drinking at least 2 to 4 hours before vaccination.
3. Used vaccine vials, utensils and unused vaccine should be safe disposal.
10 vials/box, 30 boxes/case.
[Storage and validity]
Store below -15'C, valid for 12 months.