High Purity Graphite Ingot Mold Die Crucible for Gold Casting
- Model NO.: LT
- Type: Graphite Mold
- Composition: SiC
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
- Grade: HP
- Forming Way: Extruded Graphite
- Crystal Morphology: Flake Graphite
- Temperature: 1200-1580(Degree)
- Application: Gold Industry
- Trademark: LONGTAI
- Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
1. Thermal stability: According to the quench acute thermal using conditions of graphite crucible, we will specially design the production procedure, so as to ensure the reliability of product quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: Even and fine basic design will delay the erosion of crucible.
3. Impact resistance: Graphite crucible can bear high thermal impact, so any process can be carried out.
4. High heat Conduction: High content of fixed carbon ensures the good heat conduction, shorten the time of dissolution, and remarkably reduce the energy consumption.
5. Quality stability: The process technology of forming under high pressure and quality guarantee system will fully ensure the stability of quality
a. Brass continuous casting mould
b. Continuous casting graphite mould for jewelry of gold, silver, platinum, etc.
c. Steel and stainless steel continuous casting mould.
By the shape of the cast product, it is divided into round bar mould, hollow tube mould, and shaped mould.
1. The materials used with high quality, such as density 1.85g/cm3 , specific resistance 12uΩm,
2. According to the specific production flow of customers and drawings as well as the specifications provided, we can supply graphite molds of different standard grades so as to meet customers' requirement.
3. If you want to know more of the model numbers, specifications, technology, quality indicators, service temperature and corrosion resistance about the products, please call us or send e-mails for consultation, we're always on your service intensely.
General Information for Graphite Molds/Jigs/Dies
Main Raw Materials
Imported or domestic graphite specialties, medium grain size graphite, graphite blocks, graphite electrode.
Materials can be machined to finished products as per given drawings or samples.
Instruments, gold industry, copper continuous casting, electronic industry, non-ferrous metal industry etc.