Shipboard Rubber Flexible Cables/Marine Cable
- Model NO.: DPNP, TPNP, FPNP
- Rated Voltage: 0.6/1kv
- Maximum Conductor Temperature: 85 Centigrade
- Minimum Installation Temperature: -15 Centigrade
- Number of Cores: 2, 3, 4
- Cross-Sectional Area: 0.75-6
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: ZTT
- Packing: Wooden Drum
- Standard: JIS C3410, 3411
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Shipboard rubber flexible cable is suitable for controlling machines and apparatus on shipboard and off-shore buildig such as oil platform.
Construction and standard applied:
Design Guide: JIS C3410/JIS C3411
Conductor: Tinned, Annealed, Stranded copper wire, JIS C3664
Insulation: EPR, JIS C3410
Protective Covering: PCP, JIS C3410
We have got the type approval certification for shipboard cable from NK.
Please contact me for details. Your inquiry and comment will be highly appreciated!