1. Low energy consumption: Our superfine impact mills integrate the functions of centrifugal mill, impact grinding mill, etc, thus enable a higher crushing capability and lower energy consumption;
2. High fineness: LHJ series impact mills are equipped with self-diffluent classification system; Product fineness is above 2500 mesh.
3. Suitable for milling materials with a wide range of size: Below 50mm.
4. Wear-resistance: The wearing parts of our impact mills are made of wear-resistance composite materials, which feature long service life and have no pollution to materials while the Mohs hardness of the material is lower than 5.
5. Stable mechanical performance: Our superfine impact crusher can work continuously for 24 hours without stop.
6. Complete functions:
(1) suitable for crushing spiculate materials and produced product L/D could be 15: 1.
(2) No temperature rise during milling process, as a result, the superfine grinding mill is suitable for thermo-sensitive material crushing.
(3) Calcined material scattering is possible.
(4) Particle shaping function is available and can help improve bulk density.
(5) Our superfine impact mill is also suitable for grinding fibre texture materials.
(6) Equipped with material drying function, as a result, the impact mill is also suitable for grinding materials with high water content.
(7) Suitable for grinding high viscosity materials.
7. No dust pollution for negative pressure production.
8. High automation, simple operation and stable performance.