Offshore Shelf Business Company Registration
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Cash|
Customer Question & Answer (0)
* Amounts of authorized share capital and issued capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder;
* One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each shareholder; if any shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
* One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each director; if any director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation.
* Proposed company name, either in English only or Chinese only or both;
2. COLVASS CONSULTING attend to the followings:
1) Update Register of Directors;
2) Prepare Consent to Act as Director for each director;
3) Printing Memorandum and Articles of Association;
4) Carve Common Seal and rubber chop;
5) Prepare Share Certificate;
6) Prepare Application for Allotment of Share(s) for each shareholder;
7) Update Register of Members;
8) Prepare minutes of First Board Meeting.
3. Documents and Information needed to be provided by you for the Purpose of Registration:
(1) Proposed name of the company;
(2) Proposed name of the company;
(3) Amount of share capital (unless otherwise advised, all company will be incorporated with a standard share capital of USD50,000) and percentage of shareholding by each shareholder, if more than one shareholder;
(4) Residential addresses with proof of all directors and shareholders, such as utility bill, telephone bill.
4. Documents Given to Clients after Registration:
(1) Minutes for the appointment of first director(s);
(2) Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation;
(3) Common Seal and company chop;
(4) Ten copies of share certificate;
(5) Register of Members and Register of Directors
(6) Three copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.