Avatar
Mr. Bonny Chan
Sales
Address:
Ngai Tian Nan Shan Industrial City, Dongguan, Guangdong
Telephone:
Zip Code:
Fax:
Please sign in to view contact details
Account Registered in:
2002
Last Login Date:
Mar 18, 2003
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory

Company Introduction

CTS was established in 1986. It now operates with 150 employees that cover area of 20,000 square meters.

Our main focus is to manufacture tinplate box for all sorts of packaging; seasonal gift, table ware and houseware. With the capacity of inhouse mold making and international marketing, CTS has increased its sales volume by 200% during 1989-1996. At present, CTS has total sales of ...
CTS was established in 1986. It now operates with 150 employees that cover area of 20,000 square meters.

Our main focus is to manufacture tinplate box for all sorts of packaging; seasonal gift, table ware and houseware. With the capacity of inhouse mold making and international marketing, CTS has increased its sales volume by 200% during 1989-1996. At present, CTS has total sales of US$10,000,000 per annum; 30% for domestic and the other 70% for export.

The Selected Suppliers You Might Like

China Supplier - Diamond MemberDiamond Member
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company
Main Products:
Mounting Structure, Solar System Mounting Brackets for Solar Energy, Solar Energy, Solar Power System, Solar System, Solar Panel, Inverter, Solar Pump, Solar Module, Aluminum Profile
City/Province
Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
China Supplier - Diamond MemberDiamond Member
Business Type:
Trading Company
Main Products:
Copper Wire Scrap, Copper Scrap, Aluminum Ingot, Zinc Ingot, Tin Ingot, Aluminium Alloy Ingot, Electrolytic Lead, Antimony Ingot, Nickel Sheet, Magnesium Ingot
City/Province
Handan, Hebei, China
China Supplier - Diamond MemberDiamond Member
Business Type:
Trading Company
Main Products:
Descaling Device, Ultra High Pressure Pump, Hydrojet Machine, High Pressure Cleaning Machine, Overhead Crane, Electric Hoist, Gantry Crane, Load Cell, Lifting Magnet, Steel Structure Workshop
City/Province
Luoyang, Henan, China
China Supplier - Diamond MemberDiamond Member
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Main Products:
Door Stopper, Mailbox, Door Hanger, Kitchenware, Door Hook, Lunch Box, Spice Jar, Defrosting Plate, Mixing Bowl, Condiment Set
City/Province
Jiangmen, Guangdong, China