Customer Question & Answer (0)
* This series of ceiling filters are mainly used in surface spray-paint industry, especially for the terminal filtration for spray booth, which can create uniform air diffusion and provide perfect laminar air flow throughout paint cabin in auto fitting shop and auto repair paint plant.
* It is processed by anti-break high performance fiber with heat fusion method, advanced gradual structure(the fiber density increases gradual toward pure air) assuring its high efficiency and collect the dust in different layers as per the size to hold more dust.
* There is a net or cloth in the outside of ceiling filter which can not only maintain filter effect and high dust holding, but also extend the working life. Meanwhile, low resistance can reduce the operation cost.
The material have been deep impregnated which can prevent the fiber drop off even the system or the temperature is unstable, the filter can also collect all the particles which is larger than 5um.
* High moisture resistance, relative humidity can be 100%.
* Conform to the fire resistant standard and classification of European DIN53438-F1 and American UL900-Class1;
It is widely used for air filtration of the painting plant, spray workshop, car factory; Automotive maintenance & repair shop, motorcycle industry, bicycle plant, the operating system of household appliances painting
Special size and thickness are available upon request!
|Model ||AR -600G |
|AR -560G |
|AR -600G |
|AR -560G |
|Efficiency(dust-spot) ||55% ||50% ||55% ||50% |
|Arrestance ||99% ||95% ||99% ||95% |
|Test velocity ||0.25m /s ||0.25m /s ||0.25m /s ||0.25m /s |
|Max velocity ||0.6m /s ||0.6m /s ||0.6m /s ||0.6m /s |
|Test airflow ||900 m 3 /h ||900 m 3 /h ||900 m 3 /h ||900 m 3 /h |
|Max airflow ||2160m 3 /h ||2160m 3 /h ||2160m 3 /h ||2160m 3 /h |
|Initial resistance ||35PA ||30PA ||35PA ||30PA |
|Final resistance ||450PA ||400PA ||450PA ||400PA |
|Dust holding ||450g /m 2 ||430g /m 2 ||450g /m 2 ||430g /m 2 |
|efficiency ||F5/EU5 ||F5/EU5 ||F5/EU5 ||F5/EU5 |
|humidity ||100% ||100% ||100% ||100% |
|Constant temperature Resistance ||100||100||100||100|
|instant Temperature Resistance ||120||120||120||120|
|Thickness ||22mm ||22mm ||22mm ||22mm |
|Standard size(m) ||1.6x 14m ,1.6x 21m ,2x 20m ,2x 21m |