Customer Question & Answer (0)
* Soft, even, smooth light field free of exposure of heat from the beam emission.
* High light output from the luminaries with high efficiency reflector and barn door.
* High color rendering index (CRI up to 85-95). Optimum effects shall be expected when the luminary use halogen lamps.
* High illumination of lamp tubes (70-80 lumens/watt) and longer lamp life (imported lamps rated more than less than 10000 hours. )
* Energy-saving components utilized to save electrical energy by 70%.
* Lamp holders mounted meet international safety standards; Imported electronic ballasts are used for lower noise and reliable operations.
* Added dimming function optional with imported ballasts enabling a wide dimming range while maintaining a constant color temperature.
* Ideal for lighting applications for medium and small-sized studios and conference rooms as well as news studio.