with Australian standards and IEC60928 certified, LIO* compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) are quality energy saving lighting products made by Lio Electronics Factory (Guang Zhou), supervised by Lio Enterprise Limited (Hongkong). Products from Lio Enterprise and Lio Electronics are selling to Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Southeast Asia. The market feedbacks are satisfactory. with delicate designation and careful production, LIO* CFL*s are notable for the following characteristics:
1. Super long life. The unique long life designation gives highend LIO* FCL*s an average rated life of 8000 hours that is 8-9 times longer than incandescent lamps. Only long life FCL*s can save both energy and money and can be entitled green lighting products.
2. Energy efficient. High efficiency circuit of LIO* FCL*s can save up to 75-80 % of electricity compared to standard incandescent lamps.
3. High luminous flux. Equipped with tri-chromatic phosphors tubes LIO* CFL*s create high luminous flux up to 67lm/w. LIO* CFL*s are not only lighter than many quality CFL*s but also some products with world famous brand.
4. Choices of colour temperatures. From 2700k to 6400k, LIO* CFL*s provide choices of colour temperatures, with colder light or warmer light to fit different environments.
5. High quality. LIO* CFL*s high quality is ensured by the following aspects: A. Quality components. For examples MJE13000 series power transistors (from Motorola) are chosen for its stability and high voltage resistance; Brand name electro-capacitor rated 400V and 105ºC; Starter capacitor is CBB capacitor rated 1000V etc. High quality components lay solid foundation of quality products.
B. Strict technological process. with two high efficient production lines and strict technological process, LIO* CFL*s are naturally better than those from hand-made style factories.