Hong Kong Company Formation / New Promotion / Fatest Way
|FOB Price:||US $937 / Box|
|Min. Order:||1 Box|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Box||US $937/ Box|
Customer Question & Answer (0)
- Fastest Hong Kong new company set up
- Special offer USD 1327
- Finish time: 3 working days
- Advantage: A great way for foreign clients who stay shortly in China or Hong Kong. Easily and quickly to open bank account in Hong Kong or China (like HK HSBC, ABC bank, China Merchant bank etc. )
Hong Kong Limited Companies which are based on The Hong Kong Company Law are not only local companies, but also offshore companies. With this double feature, it can not only run business locally with low tax rates, but also can be engaged in international operations with a fully exemption of taxation. Meanwhile, the registration documents of Hong Kong Limited Company have a strong credibility and are available for public inspection.
The advantages of Hong Kong companies:
1. Incorporating in HK is simple and quick. The formalities can be completed all by the agent. There is no need for the applicant to go to HK.
2. Composed by one shareholder, director and one company secretary. The shareholder and the director have no nationality restrictions.
3. The shareholder or director can be a trustee or a company.
4. The company secretary must hold a Hong Kong Identity Card or be a body corporate of Hong Kong.
5. The company secretary can be the agent.
6. Company information can be publicly accessible, credible.
7. Required to submit annual reports.
8. Need to establish financial accounts.
9. Single tax, and the tax rate is low; The profits tax is 16.5% of the net profit.
10. Flexible and convenient transfer of funds; No foreign exchange controls.
11. Operations can be carried out both in Hong Kong and any other countries or regions in the world.
12. Operations outside Hong Kong are exempt from any kind of taxation.
13. Foreign currency accounts can be opened in any major banks worldwide with no exchange controls.
Complete registration documents:
1. Service invoices;
2. Certificate of incorporation;
3. Business registration certificates;
4. Incorporation forms;
5. Register of directors;
6. Register of shares/members;
7. Model bylaws;
8. Certificate of quality;
9. Minutes of board meetings;
10. Share certificates;
11. Corporate chop & common seal