China Visa Application and Requirements

Min. Order: 1 Set
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Cash
China Visa Application and Requirements

Product Description

Customer Question & Answer
Ask something for more details

China Visa Application and Requirements

With an F visa, what can I do in China? F visa is issued to applicants who are invited to China for business, research, lecture, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.
I am going to mainland China, then to Hong Kong and back to mainland China. Does this mean I must have a double-entry visa? Yes. Although Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR are part of China, they have different visa systems from China mainland. Each time you enter into China mainland, one entry will be used up.

I have a double/multi-entry Visa, but have 60 days limit for each stay. How can I remove it? Double or multiple entry visas (either an L or F) issued by overseas Chinese Embassies, Consulates, visa offices usually have limitations of each stay. The limit can NOT be removed in China since December 2004. Instead you can apply for a new F issued by Public Security Bureau. Your previous L or F will be cancelled since you can NOT have two valid visas simultaneously. THAT'S China can help you do that.

If I want to stay longer in China, can I have my visa done without leaving China mainland? Yes. If you are holding an L visa, technically you can have it extended twice, with 30 days of each time. If you want to stay longer even than that, you can have your China visa converted to an F visa through a Chinese visa agent. If you are holding an F visa, you can simply have it extended for another 3, 6 or 12 months. The visas issued when you are already in China mainland have NO limitation of each stay. It means if you wish, you can stay as long as your visa duration without leaving. The entry (ies) is for your expected or unexpected travel. You don't have to leave. F-visa holders can stay in China mainland without leaving for consecutive one year, which is calculated from last entry date.
Once receive your question, the supplier will answer you as soon as possible.

Send your message to this supplier

Miss Eileen

Post a Sourcing Request Now