- prior-application search and registration for trademarks
Trademarks applied for should be distinctive and recognizable, and shall not conflict with any prior rights.
- applying for modification, renewal and assignment of trademark.
Any individual, artificial person or other entity shall apply to the trademark authorities for registration of trademark on goods if they wish to acquire the exclusive right to the trademark on products they produce, manufacture, process, select or trade in.
Any individual, artificial person or other entity shall apply to the trademark authorities for registration of trademark on services if they wish to acquire the exclusive right to the trademark on the services they provide.
- license recording for registered trademarks
The owner of a trademark may allow another person to use the registered trademark by signing a trademark licensing contract. Such contracts shall be filed with the trademark authorities.
- trademark watch and reporting of it
Registration of a new trademark shall not infringe any prior rights, and nobody may maliciously register a trademark already in use and has certain influence.
- assisting enterprises to negotiate trademark matters
To transfer a registered trademark, the transferor and the transferee shall sign a contract and jointly apply to the trademark authorities. The transferee shall ensure the quality of the goods on which the trademark is intended to be used. When the approved is obtained from the trademark authorities, the transfer is announced and from that date on the transferee enjoys the exclusive right to the trademark.
- advising and preparing administrative system of enterprises' trademarks
- to be legal consultant of trademark for enterprises
- time needed for registering a trademark:
1. Receipt of acceptance of trademark registration application: About 30 working days;
2. In about one year after the application is submitted, the trademark authorities will punish a preliminary approval after first examination;
3. If no objection is raised within three months after the above announcement, the official certificate of registration of trademark will be issued;
4. The registered trademark will be valid for ten years as of the date of approval.
- the notice of acceptance of trademark registration application