Offshore Company Register
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Box|
|Min. Order:||1 Box|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Box||US $1,000/ Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union|
Customer Question & Answer (0)
Open Hong Kong and offshore companies. We provide business and corporate services including:
1. Open Hong Kong and offshore companies ( company registration )
2. Company secretarial service
3. Registered office address service
4. Taxation and auditing service
5. Nominee shareholder and director service
6. Liquidation and deregistration service
7. Trademark registration service
8. Trading service
9. Assist clients to get banking facilities and investments
10. Assist clients to provide local, China, and foreign investment opportunities etc.
Company formation formation procedures for Hong Kong & Offshore companies are simple. There is no need to come to Hong Kong for company formation, and bank accounts can be operated overseas.
Hong Kong company our clients include many foreign and Chinese investors from a wide range of industries. Some of these foreign-owned Hong Kong companies do not have operations in Hong Kong and use our office as their registered office address.
Therefore their profits are considered to be offshore income and not subject to Hong Kong taxes. It is common for a foreign-owned company in mainland China to have a Hong Kong holding company because in Hong Kong, there is no foreign exchange control for fund transfer, it is easier to have banking facilities, better platform to get investments, invest in various locations, and its tax rate is low. Offshore company we provide service for forming offshore companies incorporated in British Virgin Islands (bvi) and other offshore countries, which are not required to pay any tax in these countries or Hong Kong if they do not have any operations in these countries and Hong Kong.
Company name: Utrust business consulting limited
1. Setting up Hong Kong companies and offshore companies, including in the British Virgin Islands.
2. Advice on the type of business entity and the appropriate corporate structure.
3. Registration of business entities as required by Hong Kong legislation and other regulatory regimes.
4. Formation of non-profit making companies in Hong Kong and applying for tax exemption.
5. Applying for registration of overseas companies in Hong Kong.
6. Opening company accounts at major banks in Hong Kong.
7. Acting as a company's legal agent in Hong Kong.