What kind of information and documents should I provide?

To Report a Trade Dispute
- The detailed information of the respondent and your company.
- A brief description of your complaint.
- Required documents: payment receipt, proforma invoice or contract, communication record.
- Any other proof documents which can help the complain processing.

To Report an Intellectual Property Infringement(IPR Infringement)
- A brief description about the IPR infringement.
- The URL link of the product or information on Made-in-China.com that you think it has infringement to your IPR.
- Required materials: the relevant links of product or offer, your IRP certificate files of ownership, identification information of your company or individual, the letter of authorization(if you are behalf of the IPR owner).

Don’t answer your question? Please contact: [email protected].

Is this information useful?