Customer Question & Answer (0)
1. Confirm the data set-up of Lambda control system to be the same as the converted car.
2. Keep away from rain, humidity and high temperature.
3. Keep away from ignited voltage wires in good insulation.
1. Connect cables with plugs to the stepper motor.
2. Another cables without plugs:
A. Red wire: Connect to the battery anode after the system is installed.
B. Palm wire: Connect the battery cathode.
C. Blue wire: Connect the gas output end of change over switch.
D. Purple wire: Connect the throttle position sensor signal output wire.
P. S.: No need to cut off throttle position signal output wire.
E. White wire and yellow wire: Cut off the oxygen sensor signal first. Connect the output end of oxygen sensor to the white wire. The other end toward the original car computer connects to the yellow wire.
P. S.: Normally cut off wires in the back of oxygen sensor in order to change oxygen sensor conveniently.
1. Mainly check up correctness of wires connection including blue wire, purple wire, white wire and yellow wire after installation.
2. Put through red wire with the battery if the system installation is confirmed to be accurate. At the moment Lambda system light can be read out. Stepper motor operates.
3. Put the change over switch in oil station and start cars to confirm cars operation in normal station.
4. Turn change over switch into gas station when the car is in oil operating station.
5. Observe three instruction lights of Lambda system when the engine is in gas station and won' t be flamed out:
A. If it is in normal station, Lambda system yellow light turns on. Red light and green light are alternated and two lights duration keeps small difference.
B. If Lambda system red light and yellow light always turn on, or red light turns on longer than green light, it indicates the mixture of gas over stronger and should adjust mechanical equipment (reducer valve) to reduce gas input value.
C. If Lambda system green light and yellow light always turn on, or green light turns on longer than red light, it indicates the mixture of gas over rare and should adjust mechanical equipment (reducer valve) to increase gas input value. Repeat adjustment until instruction lights into a normal condition.