Customer Question & Answer (0)
It is made of virgin tin to provide maximum efficiency, greater speed and superior all round soldering.
To achieve high thermal fatigue-free interconnections for the electronics industries, the solder we produced attains high thermal fatigue free quality and yet maintains the other physical and mechanical properties of the solder such as elongation and thermal expansion properties
We offer high performance:
- Solid Wire Solder, Solder Bar, Water-soluble Solder Wire
- Lead-free Solder
- Electroplating Anodes
- Lead-free Alloy (for accessories and all kind of applications)
With the following characteristics:
- Very Competitive Price
- Guaranteed Conformance To Alloy
- Instant Wetting Action
- More Connections Per Kilogram Of Solder
- Reduced Need of Touch Up
- Brighter Connections
- Completely Non-corrosive Residue
- Electrically Non-conductive Residue
- Only High Purity Virgin Metals Are Used
- Conforms To International Specifications such as JIS, MIL Standard
Alloy : Standard alloy, 63/37, 60/40, 55/45, 50/50, 45/55, 40/60, etc.
Diameter : Standard 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, etc.
Core size : Weight percentage 1.9%
Packing : 10 or 20 kg/box - 1 kg per spool, 20 or 40 lbs/box - 2 lbs per spool, 20 spools/box - 1lb, 250 gms & 500 gms per spool
Note: Other Alloy, Diameter, Core Size & Packing also available on request.
Please refer to Technical Data Sheets for detail specifications.