- Trademark: bluwat
- HS Code: 28273200
Polyaluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, wastewater treatment, precision cast, paper production, pharmaceutical industry and daily chemicals.
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
PAC-01, White powder, spray dryer type, for drinking water treatment or paper production.
PAC-02, Yellow powder, spray dryer type, for drinking water treatment or wastewater treatment.
PAC-03, Yellow powder, drum dryer type, for drinking water treatment or waster water treatment.