Visually Similar Products
1. Buyer issue LOI and BCL or Purchase Readiness Bank Letter.
2. Seller or Seller representative issue the FCO to the Buyer.
3. Buyer sign seal and send the FCO to the Seller with Buyer ICPO with full banking details.
4. Seller or Seller representative issue the contract.
5. Buyer review, sign, seal and return the contract with copy of LC text to the Seller or Seller representatives approval.
6. Seller review, sign, seal and return the Contract to the Buyer.
7. Buyer shall issues Swift, Non-Operative Irrevocable, Confirmed, Non-Transferable, Revolving L/C 100% at sight with in 3 to 5 International banking days.
8. Seller shall issue 2% Performance Bond to activate Buyer Non-operative LC.
9. Seller will issue POP as follows: a. Copy of Statement of Availability of the Products. b. Copy of License to Export, issue by Russian Ministry of Energy. c. Copy of approval to export issued by Russian Ministry of Justice.
10. Delivery begins as per contract. Buyer need to provide Purchase Readiness Bank Letter that issued by Top 100 Prime World Bank and only upon satisfactory verification with Buyerbank that Purchase Readiness Bank Letter is Genu-ine and issued by the Buyer bank, the Seller will consider proceed to issue the contract/spa. We hope that the above terms and conditions will meet the Buyer requirement. This FCO is not to be circulated and is intended for the above mentioned Buyer or authorized Buyer representative. Any unauthorized circulation or amendment of this FCO without written permission of the Seller Representative will render this FCO invalid. Khan O.M. Deputy General Director