Customer Question & Answer (0)
This product is manufactured according to GB9330 and enterprise standards.
For system connection wire of control, signal, pratection or measuring with rated voltage up to and including 450/750V
· Rated voltage U0/U: 450/750V.
· Max. Permissble continuous operating temperature of the conductor:
PVC insulated: 70º C; XLPE inxulated: 90º C.
· Upon short circuit(Max. Duration time 5s)the Max. Temperature of conductor not higher than:
XLPE insulated: 250º C; PVC insulated: 160º C.
· The ambient temperature under installation shall not below 0~C.
· Prefered Permissible bending radium:
For non-armoured cable, not less than 6 times of cable diameter;
For armoured or copper-tape-screened cable, not less than 12 times of cable diameter;
For screened flexible cable, not less than 6 times of cable diameter.
1)Conductors have three species: First (Solid conductor) (A), Second for fixed installation (B) (Stranded conductor), and Third for moveable requirement (R) (stranded flexible conductor).
2)The structure and D. C. Resistance.
3)The screen layer of cables shall be braided with copper wire or applied helically with copper tape.
|Nominal cross-sectional |
area of conductor